Date(s) - 15/10/2016
09:15 - 13:30
St Peter's Conference Centre
This Conference will be organised by Warwick District Faiths Forum (WDFF).
Aims of Conference:
1) To raise awareness in the community of current Safety issues and concerns.
2) To provide the community with an outline of the services and support available to them.
3) To provide an opportunity for members of the Community to raise issues and concerns with key service providers.
4) To build confidence in the community.
The Conference will be free to attend and open to all members of the Community in Warwickshire. However, registration will need to be done in advance.
There will be a range of Key Speakers who will be followed by a question and answer session.
A Report will be produced after the Conference and circulated to key Agencies and individuals.
It is anticipated that there will be between 80 to 100 attendees from different faiths and communities.
This event will be supported by Statutory and voluntary sector organisation’s and there will be displays and information available from them.
09.15 Registration and Refreshments
09.45 Welcome and Introduction Jatinder S Birdi. Chairperson WDFF
09.50 Faith Reflection and address TBC
10.10 Key Note Speaker Grace Ononiwu OBE. Chief Crown Prosecutor West Midlands.
10.40 Warwickshire Police Chief Constable Martin Jelley
11.10 Question & Answer Session
11.30 MP for Warwick & Leamington Chris White MP – TBC
11.50 Public Health/ WCC Dr John Linnane, Director of Public Health
12.10 Promoting safe faith cornmunitìes Kudakwashe Nyakudya, Kahrmel Wellness
12.30 Key Actions from the Conference Jatinder S Birdi. Chairperson WDFF
12.45 Plenary and Closing comments TBC
13.00 Vegetarian Lunch
1) Faiths against Violence display- WDFF
2) Crown Prosecution Service
3) Warwickshire Police
4) Warwickshire County Council/Warwick District Council
5) South Warwickshire NHS Trust/ Public Health Warwickshire
6) Warwickshire Safeguarding Board
More details from Warwick District Faiths Forum
To Register to attend or further information, please email your contact details to: email@example.com, or telephone: 07958 589464