Coventry is the city of peace and reconciliation, but how can these issues be addressed in schools? The Coventry Schools Peace & Justice Forum has developed a database of resources to help teachers and others to introduce these themes in an educational setting.
The Forum is composed of members of the United Nations Association Coventry Branch, of the Lord Mayor’s Committee for Peace and Reconciliation, of staff from Coventry University and from Coventry Cathedral and of others who want to promote peace and justice. Anyone interested is welcome to join this group. To express an interest in joining the forum, please use the contact form below or join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/covschoolspeacejustice/
If you would like your school or other institution to be informed about new events and activities in Coventry related to peace and justice, please register as a Schools Coordinator.
Peace & Justice Forum Contact Form
Links to Peace & Justice Forum Pages
- Coventry Children’s Peace Poem Competition
- Coventry Schools Peace & Justice Forum
- Coventry Schools Peace Poem and Song
- Minutes of Cov Peace & Justice Forum 30-11-16
- Schools Coordinator Registration
- Schools Peace & Justice Forum Event Report
- Schools Peace & Justice Forum Meeting 13 December 2017
- UNA Ambassadors Update