We’re sparking it off but it’s not ours. It’s yours.
“We’re connecting, rebuilding, and moving forward together, based on what we’ve experienced, how the world has changed and what we all need.”
The movement is about:
- Creating ways to keep our connectedness and solidarity going strong as restrictions ease
- Helping ordinary people like you take control and create change you want to see in your streets, community and city.
We’re doing this together – everyone in Coventry is welcome whether you receive services, work for services, are a volunteer or simply care. We’re offering:
- A way to take action on the things you care about. We will support you, train you and connect you to others who care about the same things
- Access to 15 change movements already happening and many more to come
- Access to Changemaker University – teaching you how to organise social action. Two days of training, spread over 10 sessions.
It’s all free. If you’ve never done anything like this before don’t worry. Most others haven’t either!
If you’re already taking action, tell us what you want to change and we will help you build a movement around it.